Your nails are an important aspect of your body, and it goes without saying that you will definitely need to have them looking fresh and appealing at all times. However, before you go on an online shopping or a Namshi store for various nail care products, try out the following steps and watch for the results:
An avocado is very rich in fat, protein, and various other nutrients. An amalgamation of these nutrients will help a lot in restoring your nails to their natural state of shine. Avocado oil also contains vitamins A, B, D & E, Potassium, and a strong antioxidant property, all of which will help to keep your nails healthy and shiny.
- Mash up half a piece of a ripe avocado
- Add a mix of rosewater with the mash you made and combine it till it forms a fine paste.
- Apply the mixture to your nails and massage it gently (and evenly) all over for a few minutes.
- Leave it in for about 15 minutes and rinse it off
Olive oil contains and ingredient known as Linoleic acid, which has an impeccable moisturizing effect. This adds moisture to the nails and prevents water evaporation, thus keeping the nails look shiny and healthy.
- Put some olive oil in owl, se warm water, and stir it all together
- Soak your nails into this mixture for about 5 minutes.
- Massage the nails after taking them out for 3 minutes with warm olive oil.
- Clean everything and repeat the procedure regularly
Lemon in itself is a skin lighting agent that removes any stains from the nails, leaving strong and shiny cuticles throughout. Try the following to apply it:
- Pour 2 spoons of lemon juice into a clean bowl
- Let your nails soak into this juice for about 5 minutes
- In another bowl, put half a teaspoon of vinegar and warm water
- Clear the dirt and dust from your nails by scrubbing them gently with a nail brush or toothbrush
- Rinse the whole thing and apply a moisturizer.
Maintain this procedure regularly and your nails will shine for sure.
Milk acts as an excellent cleanser, and it also has a moisturizing property that is capable of cleansing and nourishing your nails.
- Pour warm milk in a bowl and let our nails soak in this milk for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Rinse the nails off and dry them gently.
- Moisturize the two fingers (especially the nails) with cream of a hand moisturizer. Make sure to continue this till you get sweet and shiny nails.
Maintain a Proper Diet
A proper diet will definitely go a long way in helping the health and appeal of your nails as well. Make sure to eat a lot of fruits (as well as fruit juices) as well as foods rich in hydrochloric acid, as those will help your nails to absorb nutrients. Also make sure it take in a lot of water to hydrate your nails and keep them fresh and shiny.
Don’t Forget to Take Care of Your Nails
Inasmuch as you can apply various formulae and combinations to your nails, the most important factor to note is that if they are not maintained, they can never be healthy. Keep your nails short and sculpted, file them regularly, and make sure to see to their upkeep. Do that and you’ll see stellar results.
About The Author
Rachel Stinson has always had a knack for writing, food, fashion, and places. Blogging has combined all four for her with an added bonus of enthusiastic audiences. She expertly analyzes real estates, restaurants and online fashion stores with respect to pricing and people involved and can express her opinions in an unhesitant, engaging manner for all matters.
Rachel Stinson Twitter: https://twitter.com/rachelsme?lang=en